To succeed in business, you need to make smart decisions. UofSC’s Darla Moore School of Business is ranked the #71 Best Graduate Business School by U.S. News & World Report. You can learn to specialize your knowledge, gain valuable internship experience and network with industry leaders.
Our highly-ranked programs can help you turn your passion into a career.
- International Hospitality and Tourism Management (Tourism Management program ranked #2 by the Journal of Hospitality and Tourism Education and Hospitality Management Program ranked #6 by Hospitality-Colleges.com)
- Sport and Entertainment Management (Ranked #5 by SportBusiness International)
Nearly $30 million in research funding, 15 centers and institutes and 150 years of education with real-world experience; the numbers say it all! The College of Engineering and Computing offers international students a wealth of experience, knowledge and opportunity.
- Aerospace Engineering (ME/MS)
- Biomedical Engineering (ME/MS)
- Chemical Engineering (ME/MS)
- Civil Engineering (ME/MS)
- Electrical Engineering (ME/MS)
- Mechanical Engineering (ME/MS)
- Software Engineering (MS)
- Technology Innovation and Entrepreneurial Engineering (MS)
Note: Engineering programs require a high level of math proficiency. For those programs, students will be required to complete a Math Self-Evaluation and declare that they meet the minimum proficiency standard.
All Engineering degree programs require a 3.0 GPA equivalent in all math courses.
Software Engineering requires departmental approval and specific math, along with other requirements: