The deadline to nominate is Monday, March 8 at 11:59 p.m. You may nominate a faculty member you currently have or have had in the past.
All full-time College of HRSM faculty members are eligible for this award. Please note that effective teaching should be closely linked to, and inseparable from, the pursuit of knowledge in one's field through professional and scholarly development and service. It is manifested through:
- Outstanding classroom performance that facilitates student learning;
- Out-of-class activities that are directly related to the enhancement of student learning;
- Academic and professional integrity.
The award will be presented at a ceremony at the end of the semester. All faculty, staff and students are invited to attend.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact the committee members listed below or Interim Associate Dean Karen Edwards.
Please note that committee members and / or recipients of this award from the past five years are ineligible.
Five Previous Teacher of the Year Recipients:
- 2021 Daniela Jankovska, RETL
- 2020 Armen Shaomian, SPTE
- 2019 Sporty Jeralds, SPTE
- 2018 Scott Smith, HRTM
- 2017 Todd Koesters, SPTE