College of Arts and Sciences
|Office:||EWS 701 and CLS 108|
- BIOL 101 (Biological Principles I)
- BIOL 102 (Biological Principles II)
- Biology 110 (General Biology)
- Biology 270 (Introduction to Environmental Biology)
- Biology 420 (Survey of the Plant Kingdom)
Tom's research interests include plant distribution patterns and taxonomy, as well as exploring innovative techniques for online instruction in the biological sciences. Tom also developed the original Preparing Future Faculty (PFF) program at USC that provides a variety of pedagogical opportunities for graduate students in the sciences.