- Apply online
Have your official transcripts from each college attended sent directly to:
USC Sumter Admissions Services
200 Miller Road
Sumter, SC 29150
Transfer applicants must have a Cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher (4.0 scale). If fewer than 30 semester hours (45 quarter hours) of college-level work have been attempted, the applicant must also meet freshman admission requirements.
Transfer Applicants Must Submit:
- Completed Application for Admission & Application Fee
- Official Transcripts
- Transcripts from all regionally accredited colleges and universities attended are required.
- Transcripts with in-progress work will not be accepted.
- If less than 30 semester hours (45 quarter hours) of college-level work were attempted, official high school transcripts or GED test scores are also required.
- A transfer grade point average is calculated using all credits attempted and all grades earned on college-level courses at regionally accredited institutions outside the USC System.
- Applicants with a GPA less than 2.0 (4.0 scale) will be reviewed by the designated admissions committee for a determination on admission to the institution.
- Applicants can update their start term within 365 days of submission.
Transfer applicants are encouraged to apply 6-12 months prior to the term for which they seek admission. However, applications for admission will be accepted and reviewed year-round.