Once your required certifications are complete, you will need to accept your awards. To do so you can complete the following steps:
- Sign into Self-Service Carolina (SSC) using your VIP ID and password.
- Click on the Financial Aid tab.
- Select Award > Award for Aid Year.
- Select USC Sumter as the campus.
- Select the aid year.
- Click on the Accept Award Offer tab.
- Select a decision for each offer by dropping down the box and choosing Accept or Decline.
- Click "Submit Decision"
Note: If you wish to accept a partial amount of a loan you can do so by entering the amount in the box to the right and then dropping down the decision box. However, the amount you enter will still be divided by Fall and Spring.