You can review your financial aid in Self Service Carolina.
To accept or decline your aid, follow these steps:
- Select "Financial Aid".
- Select "Award" and then "Award for Aid Year".
- Select "USC Sumter" for the campus.
- Select the appropriate aid year.
- Select “Accept Award Offer”.
- Select a decision for each offer by dropping down the box and choosing “Accept” or “Decline”.
- Click “Submit Decision”.
If you wish to accept a partial amount of a loan you can do so by entering the amount in the box to the right and then dropping down the decision box. However, the amount you enter will still be divided by Fall and Spring. If you would like to accept an amount for one semester only, contact your financial aid office.