In addition to your application, please provide appropriate documentation.
Documentation needs to:
- be from a current qualified medical professional;
- be on letterhead, signed and dated;
- be in a non-editable document (no Word documents);
- include a diagnosis or medical condition;
- explain the nature of the disability/medical condition and the functional impact in the context of the dietary environment (i.e what difficulty/barrier might the student experience related to their condition related to the dining experience);
- explain the severity of allergy and specific foods/ingredients to avoid (the list
can include something specific such as gluten or peanuts, a group of foods such as
dairy, or food preparations such as fried or processed).
- If dietary restrictions are a part of a treatment plan, please explain how it relates dining services (i.e. number of meals per day or timing of meals).
Back to the Meal Plan Modification homepage.