Guidelines for Reasonable Testing Accommodations
SDRC is responsible for providing reasonable accommodations in a timely manner. Failure to adhere to the guidelines below may impact the SDRC's ability to provide testing accommodations. If you have questions, please refer to our Student Alternative Testing FAQs.
1. Request your Faculty Notification Letters to be sent to your Instructor.
2. Submit exam request at least 5 business days before exam date. This applies to online and in-person courses.
3. Schedule your exam within our alternative testing hours. These hours are Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. Please contact us if your test time doesn't fall within these time ranges.
4. For in-person exams on exam date:
- Arrive on time. If you arrive more than 15 minutes lates, we may not be able to provide your test.
- Arrive with your student ID.
- Report to Close-Hipp Building, Suite 203. You must wear a face covering when mandated by the university.
- Enter quietly.
- Leave all personal and non-testing items in a locker in Suite 203 (Note: SDRC is not responsible for lost, stolen, or misplaced items).
- Show student ID to receive your exam.
- Place completed exam in the designated basket by the test proctor.
- Clean your testing area before departure. If you need assistance, please let the test proctor know. Cleaning supplies will be provided.
- Exit quietly.