Guidelines for Reasonable Testing Accommodations
SDRC is responsible for providing reasonable accommodations in a timely manner. Failure to adhere to the guidelines below may impact the SDRC's ability to provide testing accommodations. If you have questions, please refer to our Student Alternative Testing FAQs.
- Request your Faculty Notification Letters to be sent to your Instructor.
- Submit exam request at least 5 business days before exam date. This applies to online and in-person courses.
- Schedule your exam within our alternative testing hours. These hours are Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. Please contact us if your test time doesn't fall within these time ranges.
- For in-person exams on exam date:
- Arrive on time. If you arrive more than 15 minutes lates, we may not be able to provide your test.
- Arrive with your student ID.
- Report to Close-Hipp Building, Suite 203. You must be wearing a face covering.
- Enter quietly.
- Leave all personal and non-testing items in a locker in Suite 203.
- Show student ID to receive your exam.
- Place completed exam in the designated basket by the test proctor.
- Clean your testing area before departure. If you need assistance, please let the test proctor know. Cleaning supplies will be provided.
- Exit quietly.