Carolina Food Co. makes it a priority to provide an enjoyable dining experience for everyone, regardless of dietary needs and preferences. We offer a variety of resources and programming to make this possible. For any questions related to food allergies and related conditions, students can reach out to Faren Alston.
The Temporary Conditions and Injuries (TCI) coordinator also works closely with Fraternity and Sorority Life to provide appropriate accommodations or modifications as needed.
Steps for Meal Plan Modifications or Accommodations
1. Complete the application
When you are asked about your disability or medical condition in the application, think about the following:
- How does the disability or medical condition affect your experiences in housing, dining, etc.?
- What are your current functional limitations?
- What are your specific dietary restrictions?
Complete the Meal Plan application
2. Include documentation related to your disability or medical condition. You must submit documentation in order for your application to be processed. We have a list of documentation requirements to assist with this.
Ways to submit documentation:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 803-777-8922
- Upload or attach directly to application
3. Schedule and attend your orientation
Once your application is processed, you will receive an email or phone confirmation regarding your status and next steps, which will include an orientation with our dining staff. You must attend your orientation meeting with our dining services staff to receive services.