These frequently asked questions (FAQs) are regarding COVID-19 and current test proctoring accommodation procedures.
- The SDRC is not physically proctoring exams in our proctoring rooms.
- We are more than happy to work with faculty to ensure that registered students receive their approved accommodations.
- The easiest way to see who in your course receives extended time is to log in to the AIM Instructor Portal.
- Review our Instructor Portal Guide related to accessing and navigating through AIM.
- Depending on the system you are using, there are ways to extend time for specific students.
- For Blackboard, watch the video regarding Blackboard and extending test time.
- Review our SDRC Testing Accommodations page that contains helpful tools and links for instructors to use during virtual instruction.
- Respondus is a fully automated solution that uses a student’s webcam to record and analyze student’s exam sessions
- Respondus uses Artificial Intelligence to look for unusual movement on the recordings of students taking exams
- Instructors can view results according to the risk that exam violations have occurred
For additional test proctoring assistance, please email us at email@example.com.
For additional teaching remotely support, visit Keep Teaching website or Center for Teaching Excellence.
If experiencing technical difficulties, call 803-777-1800 or submit a request through Self-Service Portal.