Spring 2024 Priority Applications Now Closed. Applications will Reopen July 1st.
Step 1: Complete the initial application using the “APPLY NOW” link above.
Step 2: Log into your application and complete all Part One requirements.
- Program Selection
- Application Essays
- USC Transcript (unofficial copy is acceptable)
- Contact Information Agreement
- Student Agreement
- Covid - 19 Waiver
- General Statement of Responsibility
- Acknowledgement of Overseas Emergency Medical Insurance
- Education Abroad Application Fee: $150
*STUDENTS APPLYING TO BAMBERG MUST SUBMIT 2 FACULTY RECOMMENDATIONS TO OUR OFFICE BEFORE APPLICATIONS ARE ACCEPTED. BAMBERG APPLICANT RECOMMENDATIONS SHOULD BE FROM GERMAN DEPARTMENT FACULTY WHO CAN ATTEST TO LANGUAGE ABILITY.*
Step 3: Education Abroad will pre-approve your application.
If you have not received communication within two weeks after the application deadline and you have confirmed that Part One has been submitted, please contact our office at email@example.com.
Step 4: Log into your application and complete all Part Two requirements.
- Financial Aid Pre-Screen Form
- Passport Upload
- Medical Information
- Proof of Application to Host University
- Education Abroad Approval Form
- Pre-Departure Orientation
Step 5: Education Abroad will contact you regarding INTL placeholder enrollment, insurance enrollment, and final approval.
If you have already applied for Part 1 of your program and need to get back into the system to complete your application, you can do that here.
This application system is not compatible with mobile devices and Safari.