Step 1: Complete the initial application using the “APPLY NOW” link above.
Step 2: Log into your application and complete all Part 1 requirements.
- Program Selection
- Four agreements
- Education Abroad Application Fee: $150 (undergraduate students only)
Step 3: Indicate the course(s) you plan to take via the Course Selection Form.
Step 4: Education Abroad will review your application. If selected, Education Abroad will pre-approve your application.
If you have not received communication in one week after submitting Part One, please contact our office at email@example.com.
Step 4: Log into your application and complete all Part 2 requirements.
- Financial Aid Pre-Screen Form
- Passport Upload
- Medical Information
- Pre-Departure Modules
Step 5: Education Abroad will contact you regarding Final Approval.
Upon Acceptance into Program
- Pay the deposit to hold your place on the program by the due date indicated on your acceptance letter.
- Pay the balance by the due date(s) indicated on your acceptance letter.
- Attend mandatory group pre-departure meetings.
- Check your Deposit/Withdrawal Form that was sent to you upon acceptance for your individual cancellation/refund policy.
If you have already applied for Part 1 of your program and need to get back into the system to complete your application, you can do that here.
This application system is not compatible with mobile devices and Safari.