Skip to Content

School of the Earth, Ocean and Environment

Travel Forms and Information

Graduate students traveling for university related purposes are required to register their trip with the Study Abroad Office.  Learn more and register here. Review for REQUIRED insurance and forms due 30 days prior to travel.

Travel Awards/Grants:

Travel Authorization (TA FORM):   Login, submit a new TA form, print out and bring to EWS 617

Travel Reimbursement Voucher (TRV FORM):  Complete this form, print and bring to EWS 617 (with all appropriate receipts)

Challenge the conventional. Create the exceptional. No Limits.