ISME faculty are from universities, government offices, private companies, and NGOs from across the globe. Host organizations and speakers from a variety of private and public organizations contribute to the ISME through providing publications for our readers. Members of the ISME should contact firstname.lastname@example.org to post their work.
- Polinpapilinho F. Katina, Adrian V. Gheorghe, (2023) Blockchain-Enabled Resilience: An Integrated Approach for Disaster Supply Chain and Logistics Management, CRC Press, 180, pgs.https://doi.org/10.1201/9781003336082
- Housni, F, et al., (2022) Environmental sustainability maturity system: An integrated system scale to assist maritime port managers in addressing Environmental sustainability goals https://doi.org/10.1016/j.envc.2022.100481
- Housni, F.; Maurady, A.; Barnes, P.; Boumane, A.; Britel. R. (2021) Indicators for monitoring and assessment of environmental management systems in ports, The International Conference on Innovation, Modern Applied Science & Environmental Studies, Vol 234. https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/202123400055
- Cadez, S.; Czerny, A.; Letmathe, P. (2019): Stakeholder pressures and corporate climate change mitigation strategies, Business Strategy and the Environment 28(1), 1-14
- Leblanc, C., Editor (2019): The Perils of Climate Risk, The People and the Science, Cambridge Scholars Publishing, pages 267, ISBN 978-1-5275-3100-0, https://www.cambridgescholars.com/the-perils-of-climate-risk
- Letmathe, P.; Wagner, S. (2018): “Messy” Marginal Costs: Internal Pricing of Environmental Aspects on the Firm Level, International Journal of Production Economics 201 (July 2018), 41-53
- El-Bassiouny, D.; Letmathe, P. (2018): The adoption of CSR practices in Egypt: internal efficiency or external legitimation?, Sustainability Accounting, Management and Policy Journal, 9 (5), 642-665, https://doi.org/10.1108/SAMPJ-10-2017-0126.
- Letmathe, P., & Rabinovitch, I. (2018). The Responsible Care initiative as an enabler of implementing corporate social responsibility concepts in the chemical industry. In Measuring and Controlling Sustainability. Routledge, 34-49.
- Leblanc, C., Editor, (2018): Dymistifying Climate Change, Volume I & II, Environmental Health, and Social Implications, Cambridge Scholars Publishing, Vol I, pages 196, ISBN 978-1-5275-0013-6; Vol II, pages 306, ISBN 978-1-5275-0014-3, https://www.cambridgescholars.com/demystifying-climate-risk-volume-i -- https://www.cambridgescholars.com/demystifying-climate-risk-volume-ii
- Cadez, S.; Guilding, C. (2017): Examining distinct carbon cost structures and climate change abatement strategies in CO2 polluting firms, Accounting, Auditing and Accountability Journal, Vol.30 No.5, 1041-1064
- Egbue O.; Long S.; Samarayanake V.A. (2017): Mass Deployment of Sustainable Transportation: Evaluation of Factors that Influence Electric Vehicle Adoption, Clean Technologies and Environmental Policy,19 (7), 1927-1939
- Cadez, S.; Czerny, A. (2016): Climate Change Mitigation Strategies in Carbon-Intensive Firms, Journal of Cleaner Production, 112, 4132-41