Welcome to the web site devoted especially to helping you get the most out of your
physics laboratory experience. Here we provide links to information on Physics 201/202
and 211/212 laboratory courses. Of course, this is a work in progress and is continually
being improved and amended. If you don't find what you are looking for here, let
us know and we'll get the information up as quickly as possible.
The shortened URL for this page is: http://uof.sc/physlabs
For summer 2022, the instructional method for 200-level PHYS labs will be online (synchronous). Students must attend all course meetings of their section at their specified times, using Blackboard.
Please address questions via email to Mr. James Clawson (email@example.com) or
call the departmental office at (803) 777-8105.
For Summer 2022:
Session 3S1 labs - start on May 9th, 2022 - end on June 18th, 2022
Session 3S2 labs - start on June 20th, 2022 - end on July 30th, 2022
- Schedule, directory info, and e-mail links for the laboratory instructors, the faculty and support staff are found here. If
you need to contact your instructor or the faculty in charge of your course, this
is the place to go.
- A complete listing of all the current laboratory project descriptions are found here. This is where you go to print, or view your copy of the project descriptions.
- PHYS 201L Experiment Videos
- PHYS 202L Experiment Videos
- PHYS 211L Experiment Videos
- PHYS 212L Experiment Videos
- How to prepare an Oral Presentation.
- Data Analysis, Uncertainty, and Graphing How-To [pdf]
- Graph paper available for download.
- Orientation slide show [pptx] for 200 level physics labs (201L,202L,211L,212L)