Welcome to the web site devoted especially to helping you get the most out of your physics laboratory experience. Here we provide links to information on Physics 201/202 and 211/212 laboratory courses. Of course, this is a work in progress and is continually being improved and amended. If you don't find what you are looking for here, let us know and we'll get the information up as quickly as possible.
PHYSICS LAB WAITLIST: AS OF January 2, 2019, the Waitlists are CLOSED.
To express interest in Spring 2019 labs, please use the following links:
For Spring 2019: PHYS 101, 201, 202, 211, and 212 Labs begin the week of January 14th.
- Schedule, directory info, and e-mail links for the laboratory instructors, the faculty and support staff are found here. If
you need to contact your instructor or the faculty in charge of your course, this
is the place to go.
- A complete listing of all the current laboratory project descriptions are found here. This is where you go to print your copy of the project descriptions
to bring to lab.
- How to write a Final Project Report.
- How to prepare an Oral Presentation.
- Data Analysis, Uncertainty, and Graphing How-To [pdf]
- Graph paper available for download.
- Syllabus for all 200 level physics labs.
- Orientation slide show [ppt] for 200 level physics labs (201L,202L,211L,212L)