Train 100% online for in-demand jobs.
Non-credit courses developed by industry experts.
A new session of each course starts monthly.
Most courses run for six weeks and are composed of 12 lessons, representing 24 hours of instruction.
Access your course anytime, anywhere 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be able to download a certificate of completion.
Recommended for: Job training, new career, professional development, national certifications, and resume building.
These expert-developed courses offer a flexible way to learn. Open enrollments let you start any time. And with up to 18 months of access, you can learn when it's convenient for you. Each course also comes with a dedicated student advising team, so you're supported throughout your learning journey.
- Grant Writing
- Video Game Design and Development
- Freight Broker/Agent Training
- Explore a Career in Medical Coding
- Explore a Career as a Pharmacy Technician
- Medical Administrative Assistant with EHS and Medical Terminology
- HVACR Technician
Two ways to learn! In our instructor-led courses, you study and interact with a cohort over a six-week schedule. Courses start monthly with twice-weekly lesson plans. For the independent learner, our self-paced courses provide access to all lessons immediately with up to three months to complete.
- Digital Photography
- Introduction to Interior Design
- Discover Sign Language
- Grammar Refresher
- Drawing for the Absolute Beginner
- Creating WordPress Websites