Get more specific information about session dates, times and locations.
SSC Tutors and SI Leaders offer 2-hour test reviews during finals. Follow the link to find help for your class!
How are classes selected?
Courses selected for SI are introductory courses in which undergraduate students are expected to perform well in order to progress in their major and/or meet their program’s requirements.
- ACCT 225
- BIOL 101 & 102
- CHEM 102, 111 & 112
- CSCE 145, 146 & 240
- ECIV 200
- EMCH 200
- MART 210
- MATH 111, 115, 122, 141 & 142
- PHIL 114
- PHYS 201, 202, 211 & 212
- PSYC 101
Attending SI Sessions
You'll be expected to:
- Regularly attend class. SI is not a replacement for attending class or talking to your professor
- Bring class notes, textbook and questions. SI sessions engage students in a discussion of the most recent lecture material and provide you with opportunities to practice what you are learning
- Regularly attend SI. Students who attend regularly are more likely to earn higher grades in the course
- Have fun! SI sessions provide a comfortable, informal environment for you to share information and learn from your classmates
Benefits of SI Sessions
- Earn higher course grades
- Develop effective methods of studying course material
- Enhance study skills
- Collaborate with classmates to improve understanding of content
- Receive tips from SI leaders who have previously taken the course