- a permit is required for anyone using campus parking
- faculty, staff and students are limited to one parking permit, with the exception of a motorcycle (MC) permit
- your permit is valid for your use only and only in the parking area indicated
- your permit must be displayed clearly on the driver's side of the rear window of your
vehicle or as instructed on the back of the permit
How to Get Your Permit
Go to your online account to learn more about options available to you.
Visit the Parking Services office located in the Pendelton Street Garage or contact us for more information.
Replacing a Lost, Stolen or Damaged Permit
In order to replace a permit, a police report must be provided. A $32 permit replacement
Transferring Your Permit
Remove your permit if:
- a new permit is issued
- vehicle ownership changes
- your status changes in a way that will affect your parking assignment or the type of permit you have
Transfer your permit temporarily if:
- you are driving a different vehicle than the one you originally registered. Let Parking Services know if you are going to change the permitted vehicle permanently.