Skip to Content

Parking and Transportation Services


You'll be provided with a WEX card for the purpose of fueling long-term rentals.

Wright Express Fuel (WEX) Cards

We will issue a WEX card for each owned or leased university vehicle. WEX fuel cards are not available for short-term rentals.

Using Your WEX Card

  1. Make sure the fueling station accepts Wright Express cards. The Wright Express logo should be on the pump or in the window. 
    Locations accepting WEX »
  2. Check the odometer. You will need to enter the number. (Record the mileage without tenths.)
  3. You will be asked for your 6-digit PIN (driver ID) and your odometer mileage whether you pay at the pump or inside.
  4. Be sure to get your receipt and keep it for your trip log.

Rejected WEX Card

You can call the customer service number on the back of your card, or ask the clerk to process the card manually if your WEX card is rejected.

If that doesn't work, you'll need to pay for the purchase and request reimbursement. Be sure to let your fuel card administrator know about the problem.

Departments can submit a request for reimbursement.

Lost or Stolen WEX Card

Notify your supervisor and a fuel card administrator immediately.

Primary Fuel Card Administrator
Chris Howard

Unauthorized Purchases

Your fuel card should not be used to purchase drinks, food or other personal items. Cards also cannot be used at full-service pumps. Any authorized purchases will be reported to your agency and State Fleet Management within 72 hours. 

Parking and Transportation Services

    Challenge the conventional. Create the exceptional. No Limits.