- Current undergraduate and graduate students
- Current exchange / international students
- Incoming Exchange/International Student Experience:
- Any exchange/international student can submit a picture taken from other countries visited or photos taken from anywhere in the United States during the semester(s) you are at UofSC.
- Education Abroad Experience:
- Any UofSC student that has studied abroad can submit a picture in the country you studied abroad in or anywhere you visited internationally during your time abroad (this includes Global Classroom and Global UofSC programs).
- International Experience:
- Any graduate or undergraduate UofSC student can submit a picture who has been abroad for internships, service, traveling, etc.
- All submissions must be submitted on or before 2:00 PM November 15, 2021.
- Please complete the form below and upload your high-resolution photograph.
- You may only submit one (1) photo per category and you cannot use the same photo for each category. (submit a new form for each category)
- Photos must be taken within the past 3 years.
- Any photos that you have taken while abroad.
- Late submissions will not be accepted.
- Inappropriate photos or photos that include alcoholic beverages will be disqualified.
- Please submit JPEG files at a range between 2MB - 8MB.
Judging and Voting
- Select judges within Global Carolina will choose the top photos from each category.
- Peer voting for the top photo in each category will take place November 18 on the EAO Instagram stories.
- Winners will be posted on the Education Abroad and International Student Services Instagram pages on November 19th.
- Top winners in each category will be awarded a prize bag that will include a variety of prizes.
*For any submission difficulty questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
GOOD LUCK & HAVE FUN