Explore the resources below for engineering and computing graduate students.
Graduate Academic Policies
The engineering and computing graduate program complies with policies set forth by the Graduate School. This includes several important policies such as:
- Graduate Assistants (defined)
- Course Enrollment Load (including special enrollment - Z Status and family leave - Z Status)
- Transfer of Course Credit
- Academic Standard for Progression
- Academic Standard for Graduation
- Academic Suspension Policy
- Academic Reinstatement Policy
In addition to the university's policies, the college maintains is own policy for grievances, appeals and petitions [PDF].