The Greek Leadership Conference will be held in the Spring 2020 semester. The date and additional details will be made available in Fall 2019.
I thoroughly enjoyed the opportunity to share ideas with other Greek Leaders that I might not regularly come into contact with.
2018 Greek Leadership Retreat Participant
2019 Sessions and Tracks
- Culturally-Based Leadership
- Emerging Leaders
- Member Development
- New Member Education
- Philanthropy and Service
- Public Relations
- Social/ Risk Management
This year's GLC Keynote will be the interactive, facilitated board game FACTUALITY, hosted by its creator, Natalie Gillard. FACTUALITY simulates real life experiences in modern America and educates players about the advantages and limitations based on the intersection of their identities.
Natalie Gillard, the creator of FACTUALITY, is the Assistant Vice President of the Office of Multicultural Experience at Stevenson University in Owing Mills, MD. They have facilitated FACTUALITY for over 3,000 participants.
- Accountability: Margaret Finch, Erin Kitchell, and Alisa Liggett, Office of Student Conduct and Academic Integrity
- Culturally-Based Leadership: Brianna Watts, Wake Forest University; James Winfield, University 101 Programs
- Emerging Leaders: Ryan Patterson, Leadership and Service Center; Luke Rankin, student
- Member Development: Lacie Rhoden, Leadership and Service Center; Carly Rice, Campus Programs
- New Member Education: Lauren Haynes, Leadership and Service Center
- Philanthropy and Service: Carly Zerr, Leadership and Service Center; Chelsey Art, Fraternity and Sorority Life
- Public Relations: Skylar Pritchard, Parent and Family Programs; Kaity Lynch, student
- Scholarship: Ben Estep, Student Success Center
- Social/Risk Management: Aimee Hourigan and Nikki Prude, Substance Abuse Prevention & Education