Interview our fabulous students and alumni for full-time, part-time, internship and co-op positions! Scheduling an interview through Handshake is a win around around for recruiters, applicants, and the Career Center alike. By including us in the process, we are able to help you, the employer, manage the logistics, and assist students should they need help. An added bonus - a lot are already familiar with the sign-up process through Handshake! By staying in communication, if a student needs help, we will be able to help them through the sign-u process and not bog down your time. The Career Center is able to serve the students before and after the interview.
Most interviews occur between the end of September and mid-November during the fall
semester, and between the end of January and mid-April during the spring. Like many
other universities, USC will continue to facilitate interviews virtually. By requesting
an interview through Handshake, it provides the opportunity to preview candidates
resume's and arrange to individually interview candidates via the virtual platform
of your choice.
Request an Interview Date
- Create an account or log into your existing account in Handshake, our online recruiting system.
- If you are a new employer or contact, your Handshake profile will be reviewed and approved within 72 hours.
- Once you are approved, click on the "Interviews" link on the left bar of your Handshake homepage to request an on-campus interview schedule.
- Select "Request Interview Schedule" in the top right toolbar and select an available date and follow the prompts.
- As with a typical pre-select interview schedule, you will select the date you wish to conduct your interviews. When selecting "Requested Room Count" you are actually selecting how many interview schedules you would like to host on that date. If for any reason, a date shows no available "rooms," please contact us so that we may add more virtual rooms on that date to accommodate your needs.
Questions or Assistance
For additional online assistance, please consult the Handshake Help Center.
We truly value our relationship with you, and are available to offer assistance as you navigate this new environment. For more information, please contact Derrin Perkins, Recruiting & Engagement Coordinator, at email@example.com.
For our academic calendar and blackout dates, please visit our Recruitment Calendar.