What You Need to Know
- Pre-trip meetings are mandatory. Every trip has a pre-trip meeting, which is mandatory. Find the meeting date in your trip's itinerary.
- Trips are open to all USC students, faculty and staff.
- All trips will only require beginner skill levels, unless otherwise noted.
- Your payment covers transportation, equipment, permits/fees and instruction.
- Items you need to bring will be listed in your itinerary.
- You must show proof of health insurance to sign up.
You must cancel at least 14 days prior to the trip to get a refund. After that, no refunds will be given.
We will give you a full refund if the trip is cancelled due to low registration, weather or other extenuating circumstances.
Fall 2019 Trips
Plan to take an adventure with us!
1. Click here to sign up for an adventure trip!
2. Once submitted, you'll be directed to an online store to complete payment. Registration for each trip closes on Friday at noon a week before the trip.
|Waterfall Day Hike itinerary||Sept. 8||$20||DuPont, NC|
|Foothills Trail Backpacking itinerary||Sept. 20 - 22||$50||Salem, SC|
|Canoe itinerary||Oct. 5||$15||Columbia, SC|
|Appalachian Trail Backpacking itinerary||Oct. 25 - 27||$50||Roan Mountain, TN|
|Mountain Biking itinerary||Nov. 3||$20||Forks Area Trail System, SC|
|Bouldering itinerary||Nov. 23||$20||Rumbling Bald, NC|
|Gratitude and Granola Hike itinerary||Dec. 6||$20||Table Rock, SC|