Outdoor Recreation Newsletter
Mountain Tea is our monthly publication with trips, tricks and OREC happenings.
Plan to take an adventure with us!
1. Choose your trip in the waiver form. Complete the waiver.
2. Once submitted, you'll be directed to an online store to complete payment.
|Stand Up Paddle Boarding (SUP) Day Trip||Sept. 2||Broad River||$30||itinerary [pdf]|
|Stand Up Paddle Boarding (SUP) Day Trip||Sept. 7||Lake Murray||$30||itinerary [pdf]|
|Beach Day Trip||Sept. 16||Folly Beach||$30||itinerary [pdf]|
|Canoe Day Trip||Sept. 22||Congaree National Park||$30||itinerary [pdf]|
|Gratitude and Granola Day Hike||Oct. 14||Congaree National Park||$5||itinerary [pdf]|
|Mountain Biking Day Trip||Oct. 28||Harbison State Forest||$30||itinerary [pdf]|
|Gratitude and Granola Day Hike||Nov. 4||Congaree National Park||$5||itinerary [pdf]|
|Bouldering Day Trip||Nov. 10||Rumbling Bald, NC||$30||itinerary [pdf]|
|Hiking Day Trip||Nov. 18||Table Rock||$30||itinerary [pdf]|
What You Need to Know
- Pre-trip meetings are mandatory. Every trip has a pre-trip meeting, which is mandatory. Find the meeting date in your trip's itinerary.
- Trips are open to all USC students, faculty and staff.
- All trips will only require beginner skill levels, unless otherwise noted.
- Your payment covers transportation, equipment, permits/fees and instruction. Meals will be provided for overnight trips.
- Items you need to bring will be listed in your itinerary PDF.
- You must show proof of health insurance to sign up.
You must cancel at least 14 days prior to the trip to get a refund. After that, no refunds will be given.
We will give you a full refund if the trip is cancelled due to low registration, weather or other extenuating circumstances.