Fall Break hours are in place from October 6 to October 9. Please see our Hours & Schedules page for more information.
- Weight room reservations are required. Please signup using IMLeagues.com. Visit the Strength & Conditioning pages for STWFC or Blatt PEC for more information.
Campus Recreation Updates
As of Monday, October 18th, Campus Recreation will no longer be providing disposable face coverings. Patrons should bring their own.
- Face coverings are required in Campus Rec facilities except in our pools or when performing activity characterized as high intensity.
Know Before You Go - Summer 2021 Updates
Please expand the areas below for more information.
We need your help in keeping everyone healthy and safe. In accordance with UofSC, local, state, and fitness industry guidelines, Campus Recreation has made the following changes to promote safety during this unprecedented time.
- Face coverings are required while moving throughout Campus Recreation facilities.
- Users are required to wear face coverings during exercise, however; face coverings may be pulled down or removed while swimming, participating in cardio activities, or while performing (or recovering from) strenuous exercise that causes respiratory distress. Users should strive to remain physically distant from others while mask is removed.
- Research from the American Council on Exercise has determined most people can exercise safely with a cloth face covering, provided that they do not have a pre-existing lung or cardiovascular issues and are monitoring their body’s reaction to the workout.
- Our entry system utilizes physical card scanners to allow entry for patrons
- Our entry system DOES NOT support GET Mobile (App based CarolinaCard)
- While areas such as Sport Programs may use it to check you in for activities when indoors or outdoors, you MUST use your physical card to get into our facilities.
Reservations are required through IMLeagues.com for the following when they are offered:
- Weight Rooms at STWFC and Blatt PEC (75 Capacity)
- Beginning 8/30/2021
- Group X classes
- Climbing wall
- Athletic training services
Available Resources - Blatt PEC
Equipment issue at Blatt PEC has moved to the Welcome Desk.
To check out/return equipment, you must present your physical CarolinaCard.
Reservations are not required for racquetball/squash court usage. First come, first served.
Patrons must bring their own equipment (racquets and balls) to use the Blatt PEC racquetball/squash courts.
Towel service is only available to current locker holders at that facility. Towels will be checked out from Equipment Issue.
To purchase a locker, visit our Memberships & Services page.
Currently Closed/Not Available
- PEC Indoor Pool