STWFC Hours for 9/25/2021 (Home game vs. Kentucky):8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Weight room reservations are required. Please signup using IMLeagues.com. Visit the Strength & Conditioning pages for STWFC or Blatt PEC for more information.
Campus Recreation Updates
- Face coverings are required in Campus Rec facilities except in our pools or when performing activity characterized as high intensity.
Know Before You Go - Fall 2021 Updates
Please expand the areas below for more information.
We need your help in keeping everyone healthy and safe. In accordance with UofSC, local, state, and fitness industry guidelines, Campus Recreation has made the following changes to promote safety during this unprecedented time.
- Face coverings are required while moving throughout Campus Recreation facilities.
- Users are required to wear face coverings during exercise, however; face coverings may be pulled down or removed while swimming, participating in cardio activities, or while performing (or recovering from) strenuous exercise that causes respiratory distress. Users should strive to remain physically distant from others while mask is removed.
- Research from the American Council on Exercise has determined most people can exercise safely with a cloth face covering, provided that they do not have a pre-existing lung or cardiovascular issues and are monitoring their body’s reaction to the workout.
- Our entry system utilizes physical card scanners to allow entry for patrons
- Our entry system DOES NOT support GET Mobile (App based CarolinaCard)
- While areas such as Sport Programs may use it to check you in for activities when indoors or outdoors, you MUST use your physical card to get into our facilities.
Reservations are required through IMLeagues.com for the following when they are offered:
- Weight Rooms at STWFC and Blatt PEC (75 Capacity)
- Beginning 8/30/2021
- Group X classes
- Climbing wall
- Athletic training services
Available Resources - STWFC
Equipment has returned to the STWFC!
Check out a range of equipment at Equipment Issue, which is located on the first floor of the STWFC.
- Basketballs, soccer balls, footballs, and volleyballs are available for use as well as badminton, squash, and racquetball equipment.
- Weight belts, jump ropes, and restistance bands are also available.
- To check out/return equipment, you must present your physical CarolinaCard.
You can find the locker rooms and showers on the first level of the building.
- Rent a locker by visiting our Lockers & Towels page.
Towel service is available for purchase independently, and is offered as a complimentary service for current locker holders.
- Towels can be checked out from Equipment Issue.
- To purchase towel service, visit our Lockers & Towels page.
Enjoy the indoor or outdoor pool to lap swims, or lounge on our outdoor pool deck. Hours and area rules can be found below:
Racquetball and squash courts are located on the first floor of the STWFC.
- Equipment is available at Equipment Issue, and cleaning supplies are available around the building.
We offer both guided and self-guided tours around the facility.
- You can always take a virtual tour of the facility by clicking this link.