Outdoor Recreation Newsletter
Mountain Tea is our monthly publication with trips, tricks and OREC happenings.
Plan to take an adventure with us next semester. Sign a waiver and pay for your trip online.
|Ski & Snowboard Day Trip||Feb. 10||Sugar Mountain, NC||$89 +ski rental/lessons|
|Bouldering at Rumbling Bald||Feb. 11||Chimney Rock, NC||$30|
|Mindfulness Hike||Feb. 18||Columbia, SC||$5|
|Harbison Mountain Biking||March 3||Columbia, SC||$30|
|Congaree Canoe Day Trip||March 25||Columbia, SC||$30|
|FATS Mountain Biking||March 31||Clarks Hill, SC||$30|
|Faculty/Staff Mindfulness Hike||March 31||Columbia, SC||$5|
|Beach Day Trip||April 7||Folly Beach, SC||$30|
|Sea Kayaking Day Trip||April 15||Charleston, SC||$40|
|Kayaking the Broad Day Trip||April 22||Columbia, SC||$30|
What You Need to Know
- Pre-trip meetings are mandatory. Every trip has a pre-trip meeting, which is mandatory. Find the meeting date in your trip's itinerary.
- Trips are open to all USC students, faculty and staff.
- All trips will only require beginner skill levels, unless otherwise noted.
- Your payment covers transportation, equipment, permits/fees and instruction. Meals will be provided for overnight trips.
- Items you need to bring will be listed in your itinerary PDF.
- You must show proof of health insurance to sign up.
You must cancel at least 14 days prior to the trip to get a refund. After that, no refunds will be given.
We will give you a full refund if the trip is cancelled due to low registration, weather or other extenuating circumstances.