Outdoor Recreation Newsletter
Mountain Tea is our monthly publication with trips, tricks and OREC happenings.
Plan to take an adventure with us!
|Stand Up Paddle Boarding (SUP) Day Trip||Sept. 2||Broad River||$30||itinerary [pdf]|
|Stand Up Paddle Boarding (SUP) Day Trip||Sept. 7||Lake Murray||$30||itinerary [pdf]|
|Beach Day Trip||Sept. 16||Folly Beach||$30||itinerary [pdf]|
|Canoe Day Trip||Sept. 22||Congaree National Park||$30||itinerary [pdf]|
|Gratitude and Granola Day Hike||Oct. 14||Congaree National Park||$5||itinerary [pdf]|
|Mountain Biking Day Trip||Oct. 28||Harbison State Forest||$30||itinerary [pdf]|
|Gratitude and Granola Day Hike||Nov. 4||Congaree National Park||$5||itinerary [pdf]|
|Bouldering Day Trip||Nov. 10||Rumbling Bald, NC||$30||itinerary [pdf]|
|Hiking Day Trip||Nov. 18||Table Rock||$30||itinerary [pdf]|
What You Need to Know
- Pre-trip meetings are mandatory. Every trip has a pre-trip meeting, which is mandatory. Find the meeting date in your trip's itinerary.
- Trips are open to all USC students, faculty and staff.
- All trips will only require beginner skill levels, unless otherwise noted.
- Your payment covers transportation, equipment, permits/fees and instruction. Meals will be provided for overnight trips.
- Items you need to bring will be listed in your itinerary PDF.
- You must show proof of health insurance to sign up.
You must cancel at least 14 days prior to the trip to get a refund. After that, no refunds will be given.
We will give you a full refund if the trip is cancelled due to low registration, weather or other extenuating circumstances.