NEW: FIFA Video Game Tournament announced for Feb. 27!
In addition to sports clubs, which travel and compete with other schools, current University of South Carolina students, faculty, staff, spouses, and CarolinaCard-holding Gamecock Gateway/EPI students can participate in on-campus intramural sports. Anyone can play intramurals – whether you lettered in high school, or have never kicked a ball.
The corec, fraternity, men’s, sorority and women’s teams are recreational and usually have one game per week (3 – 4 games per season). Games typically occur after 3 p.m. on weekdays and Sunday afternoons or evenings.
Leagues and Tournaments Offered
- Basketball – 3 v 3 (Fall)
- Basketball – 5 v 5 (Spring)
- Bowling – 4 v 4 (Fall & Spring)
- Dodgeball – 6 v 6 (Fall)
- Dodgeball – 8 v 8 (Spring)
- Flag Football – 4 v 4 (Spring)
- Flag Football – 7 v 7 (Fall)
- Floor Hockey – 6 v 6 (Spring)
- Futsal - 5 v 5 (Spring)
- Golf Scramble – 4 Person (Fall & Spring)
- Kickball (Fall & Spring)
- Racquetball (Fall & Spring)
- Soccer - Indoor – 5 v 5 (Fall)
- Soccer - Outdoor – 7 v 7 (Spring)
- Softball – 10 v 10 (Fall & Spring)
- Ultimate Frisbee – 7 v 7 (Spring)
- Volleyball - Indoor – 6 v 6 (Fall)
- Volleyball - Sand – 4 v 4 (Fall & Spring)
- Table Tennis (Fall & Spring)
- Tennis (Fall & Spring)
- Wiffleball – 6 v 6 (Spring)
- Dodgeball Tournament - 6 v 6 (Fall)
- Pool Battleship Tournament (Fall & Spring)
- Spikeball Tournament - 2 v 2 (Spring)
Weather Cancellations (RecCheck Hotline)
5 Steps to a Winning Intramural Experience
- Choose which sport(s) you would like to play.
- Find teammates through your residence hall, clubs, organizations, classes. You can also email the intramural sports office at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional options to form a team.
- Have a team representative (captain) visit the intramural sports office (Strom WFC room 201-D) to register your team before the deadline. The intramural sports office accepts cash, check, and Carolina Cash for team payments.
- Once registered, create your team on www.imleagues.com and invite your teammates to join your team.
- Follow us on Instagram @uofsc_campusrec for the latest updates and HAVE FUN!