Our office will close Friday, Dec. 7, 2018 and reopen Monday, Jan. 14, 2019.
In addition to sports clubs, which travel and compete with other schools, current University of South Carolina students, faculty, staff, spouses, and CarolinaCard-holding Gamecock Gateway/EPI students can participate in on-campus intramural sports. Anyone can play intramurals – whether you lettered in high school, or have never kicked a ball.
The corec, fraternity, men’s, sorority and women’s teams are recreational and usually have one game per week (3 – 4 games per season). Games typically occur after 3 p.m. on weekdays and Sunday afternoons or evenings.
Leagues and Tournaments Offered
- Basketball – 3 v 3 (Fall)
- Basketball – 5 v 5 (Spring)
- Bowling – 4 v 4 (Fall & Spring)
- Dodgeball – 6 v 6 (Fall)
- Dodgeball – 8 v 8 (Spring)
- Flag Football – 4 v 4 (Spring)
- Flag Football – 7 v 7 (Fall)
- Floor Hockey – 6 v 6 (Spring)
- Futsal - 5 v 5 (Spring)
- Golf Scramble – 4 Person (Fall & Spring)
- Kickball (Fall & Spring)
- Racquetball (Fall & Spring)
- Soccer - Indoor – 5 v 5 (Fall)
- Soccer - Outdoor – 7 v 7 (Spring)
- Softball – 10 v 10 (Fall & Spring)
- Ultimate Frisbee – 7 v 7 (Spring)
- Volleyball - Indoor – 6 v 6 (Fall)
- Volleyball - Sand – 4 v 4 (Fall & Spring)
- Table Tennis (Fall & Spring)
- Tennis (Fall & Spring)
- Wiffleball – 6 v 6 (Spring)
- Dodgeball Tournament - 6 v 6 (Fall)
- Pool Battleship Tournament (Fall & Spring)
- Spikeball Tournament - 2 v 2 (Spring)
Weather Cancellations (RecCheck Hotline)
10 Steps to a Winning Intramural Experience
- Find teammates on campus through your dorm, clubs or classes.
- Choose a captain and know the registration deadline.
- Have a team representative or the captain visit the Intramural Sports Office (WFC 201D) before the deadline to register. The earlier your team signs up, the better your game times will be.
- When you register, pay the team registration fee using CarolinaCard, check or cash.
- Once registered, create your team on imleagues.com and invite your teammates to join via email or have them log in to join.
- Always double-check your game's start time prior to your game.
- Defaults are better than forfeits. If you can't make a game or can't field a full team, call the Intramural Sports Office by 3 p.m. on the day of your game (11 a.m. for Sunday games). Two forfeits in a season will exclude your team from playoffs.
- Check your email regularly. Playoff brackets, schedule changes and other important information will be emailed to all teammates via imleagues.com.
- If you have questions, call the intramural sports office at 803-576-9387 or email email@example.com.
- HAVE FUN!