Know Before You Go
Please expand the areas below for more information.
We need your help in keeping everyone healthy and safe. In accordance with UofSC, local, state, and fitness industry guidelines, Campus Recreation has made the following changes to promote safety.
Please be aware of campus safety status regarding COVID-19 here.
The best prevention is to avoid being exposed to the virus. Be sure to follow good hygiene practices including washing your hands and cleaning all touch-points before and after use.
The AT Clinic is considered a medical facility, and masks will still be required in that space.
- Our entry system utilizes physical card scanners to allow entry for patrons
- Our entry system DOES NOT support GET Mobile (App based CarolinaCard)
- While areas such as Sport Programs may use it to check you in for activities when indoors or outdoors, you MUST use your physical card to get into our facilities.
Reservations are required through IMLeagues.com for the following when they are offered:
- Group X classes
- Climbing wall
- Athletic training services
Available Resources - Blatt PEC
Equipment issue at Blatt PEC has moved to the Welcome Desk.
To check out/return equipment, you must present your physical CarolinaCard.
Reservations are not required for racquetball/squash court usage. First come, first served.
Patrons are welcome to bring their own equipment (racquets and balls) to use the Blatt PEC racquetball/squash courts, or check some out Equipment Issue.
Towel service is only available to current locker holders at that facility. Towels will be checked out from Equipment Issue.
To purchase a locker, visit our Memberships & Services page.
Currently Closed/Not Available
- PEC Indoor Pool (Operated by UofSC Athletics)