All postdoctoral scholars will give poster presentations at Discover USC 2018.
- Please plan to stay for your entire presentation session.
- As the event date approaches, you will receive your poster number and other details via email. All postdoctoral scholars will present in Columbia Ballrooms A and B (Columbia Metropolitan Convention Center upper level).
Content of postdoctoral scholar poster presentations is up to the presenter.
- The recommended poster size is four feet high by 3.5 feet wide. These dimensions will allow two posters to fit side by side on the poster boards.
- We understand that some presenters might need to re-use their posters at other conferences
with different dimension requirements. To accommodate this, presenters may size their
posters to fit within our minimum and maximum requirements.
- Posters must be a minimum of two feet by three feet (oriented horizontally or vertically).
- The maximum allowable size is four feet by four feet (the outer vertical edge will curl around the display board if the poster is four-feet wide).
- We recommend having posters printed at USC Printing Services on vinyl, rather than paper.
On presentation day, Columbia Ballrooms A and B will open 30 minutes prior to the beginning of your session and displays must be up by the start time. All materials must be removed immediately after the session. If you will not be present at the end of your session, you must make arrangements for removal. Any items left will be thrown away.