Discounted options for Resident Mentors
Residential All Access with $180 meal plan dollars
- Cost to student with 10% discount: $1,791
Residential All Access with $315 meal plan dollars
- Cost to student with 10% discount: $1,903.50
Residential All Access Meal Plans provide:
- Unlimited dine-in access to all five residential restaurants. Visit our residential restaurants for a full all-you-care-to-eat meal or for a simple snack or beverage. Residential restaurants include:
- Two meal swipes in select retail locations per day for meal exchange combos . Meal exchange allows for a meal swipe to be used outside of the residential restaurants for a full combo meal at locations like Chick-fil-A and Twisted Taco.
- Meal Plan Dollars to supplement your residential all access and provide flexible spending for a la carte purchasesat campus dining locations.
- One to-go meal from our residential restaurants per meal period
- Free membership in to the sustainable to-go program
* Residential restaurants are open and available to all students regardless of where you live on or off campus.
- Meal plan membership and pricing is a semesterly contract. Meal plan members will be auto-enrolled into the same meal plan in spring semester that they selected in fall semester with the option to make changes the first week and a half of classes.
- Unused meal plan dollars from fall semester will roll over to spring semester if the meal plan holder is enrolled in a meal plan in spring semester. Unused meal plan dollars at the end of spring semester will expire.
- Additional meal plan dollars can be added at any time by contacting the CarolinaCard Office at (803) 777-1708.
- There is a 30-minute pause in between meal swipe usage in both the residential and retail restaurants to prevent guests from swiping for other people.
- Meal Exchange combos in retail locations are limited to two per day. Access to residential restaurants is unlimited and not affected by the usage of meal exchange swipes in retail.