The Board of Trustees and its committees will meet on Friday, August 17, in the Alumni Center’s C. Edward Floyd Boardroom, 900 Senate Street, Columbia, S.C.
This is the Board’s biennial reorganization meeting and the Executive and Governance Committee will reconvene after the full Board meeting to make committee assignments. Following this meeting, the Chairman of the Board of Trustees will convene a meeting of each newly constituted standing committee for the election of chairs.
The order of the day follows, with agendas linked:
- Audit and Compliance Committee at 10 a.m.
- Student-Trustee Liaison Committee at 11 a.m.
- Executive and Governance Committee at 1 p.m.
- Board of Trustees at 2 p.m.
- Executive and Governance Committee at 3 p.m., followed by a meeting of each Standing Committee to elect chairs.