Faculty and Staff
Vincent Van Brunt
|Title:||Distinguished Professor Emeritus, Chemical Engineering
|College of Engineering and Computing|
Ph.D., University of Tennessee,1974
M.S., Polytechnic University, 1971
B.S., Carnegie Mellon University,1967
- Deible, R. W. and V. Van Brunt, "Preliminary Evaluation of Alternatives for Distillation for Acetic Acid Recovery for Terephthalic Acid Flowsheets," Separation Science & Technology, 25, 2097-2108, (1990).
- Rion, W. L. and V. Van Brunt, "Differential Geometry-Based Homotopy Continuation," Computers & Chemical Engineering, 14, 889-900, (1990).
- Noble, Jr., A., V. Van Brunt, and M. W. Davis, "Kinetics of the Ammonia Synthesis over Fe/TiO2, Hydrazine- Pretreated Fe/TiO2, and Hydrazine-Pretreated Alkali-Promoted Fe/TiO2 Catalysts," J. Catal., 127, 227-250, (1991).
- Hutahaean, L., W. H. Shen and V. Van Brunt, "Heat-Integrated Ethanol Dehydration Flowsheets", Separation Science & Technology, 30, 1867-1882 (1995).
- Fulbright, H. H., M. L. Leaphart and V. Van Brunt, “Extraction and Precipitation Chemistry for Mercury Recovery from Aqueous Wastes,” Separation Science & Technology, 32, 373-386, (1997).