All digital documents on our website—and those made available to students by faculty—should be ADA accessible. If you have questions, please contact us.
- Print or Digital
- Ad or other static graphic
- Event signage
- Fact Sheet/flyer
- Merchandise artwork/branding for promotional swag and giveaways*
*In most cases, artwork for merchandise is done via MarCom, not by the vendor.
- Submit ready-made artwork using one of the new UofSC templates
or have MarCom create something custom for you
Media (Press) Requests
- Media relations has reverted back to the Moore School
- If you receive a call from a reporter, please let MarCom know;
MarCom may also contact you regarding media requests
- One-time headshot or group shot
- Classroom/activity “action” shots
- Event photos
- Staged photoshoots
- Promotion of news, events or other Moore School-centric information
(includes polls and takeovers!)
- Account setup/removal
- How-to trainings on best practices and platform optimization
- Promotional videos for programs, departments, initiatives, etc.
- Content updates, navigation/page changes, etc.
Writing: Story/Article or Press Release
- Faculty research articles
- Human interest stories and spotlights (students, faculty, alumni)
- News articles (including events); usually for internal use on the website,
social media or in Moore School publications such as Moore Magazine, Dean’s Report or Impact Report
- Press releases for public dissemination
Email signature generator Get a university-approved, properly branded email signature
Brand Toolbox Guidelines, templates, photos, colors, fonts and much more to help you stay within university branding guidelines
Download an approved logo Coming soon!