MAPP Mentor Application
MAPP MENTOR QUALIFICATIONS
• 2022-2023 Semester and Cumulative GPA of 2.50 or above. Must be in good standing with student conduct.
• Submission and completion of the application.
• Upon acceptance as a MAPP Mentor, students must attend mandatory student leadership training on April 9, 2021, fall training in August, and the MAPP Kickoff in August 2022.
MAPP MENTOR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Willing to serve as a mentor and resource to the first-year student(s).
• Attend MAPP meetings and social events. MAPP meetings are mandatory for all mentors.
• Mentors are expected to meet with their mentees face-to-face at least once per week.
• Maintain and submit monthly mentor communication logs. Attend monthly professional development opportunities.
• Participate in other programs/events as assigned.
Deadline: Friday, March 4, 2022, at midnight