Assistant Residence Life Coordinator
Ellen Williams came home to Preston Residential College for the first time when she moved in as a Freshman, and returned her Senior year to serve as a Resident Mentor. She is coming back home to Preston once again to serve as the Assistant Residence Life Coordinator as she completes her M.Ed. in Higher Education and Student Affairs.
Ellen enjoys going to trivia and bingo nights in Columbia and loves everything UofSC. When she’s not in class or at work, Ellen enjoys exploring all that Columbia has to offer. On the weekends you can find her at the Soda City Farmer’s Market getting a box of veggies and looking at all the dogs!
She enjoys getting to meet new people! You can come talk to Ellen about the following topics: cheese, Crocs, Golden Retrievers, Post Malone, anything public health, and more! Come say hi, she can’t wait to meet you!
Ellen William's responsibilities:
- Overall supervision of residents and physical structure
- Address facilities issues regarding resident rooms and common spaces
- Supervise Resident Mentors
- Lead the Community Education Team (CET)
- Advise Preston Government
- Coordinate application processes for residency