What is a Preston Associate?
Associates regularly join students at dinner, offer seminars and classes to residents, and advise students on academic matters. They also attend events, banquets and other student activities. many Associates even collaborate with residents to plan unique activities on their own.
- Attend the mandatory Associate Orientation.
- Attend one or two dinners at Preston Dining each month of the academic year (August through May).
- Attend a minimum of two Preston events each semester.
- Complete an associate self-evaluation at the end of the semester.
- Included on the associate page of the Preston website.
- Be featured in a weekly newsletter once during the academic year.
- Swipe your CarolinaCard at all Preston events attended.
If you're interested in learning more about the Preston Associates program or application, please contact Sarah Kelly at email@example.com.