Our admissions team travels throughout the Southeast to answer your questions about the University of South Carolina School of Law. We also frequently host prospective students on our own turf for football games or social mixers. Events will be posted on this page as they are planned; feel free to contact us to ask about events that are in the works!
Football Friday Open Houses
Are you a prospective law student who will be in Columbia this fall? Please come by for an informal meet and greet at the law school.
Football Friday Open Houses are held the day before select college football games from 3-5:30 p.m. at the School of Law. This year, they will be on
- October 6 (South Carolina vs. Arkansas)
- October 27 (South Carolina vs. Vanderbilt)
- November 10 (South Carolina vs. Florida)
Join us at 1525 Senate Street, Columbia, SC, for this informal mixer, where you and your guests can:
- Tour the new School of Law building
- Network with South Carolina Law alumni
- Meet currently enrolled South Carolina Law students
- Learn about student life, externships, clinics, and many other academic programs at USC
- Chat with law faculty
- Quiz the admissions staff on the application process
- Discuss scholarship opportunities;
- Get an application fee waiver for your 2018 application for admission
Recruit Events Nationwide
South Carolina Law meets prospective students at law school recruitment fairs, LSAC Forums, and through private visits and presentations at colleges and universities. Check our calendar regularly to see when a representative from South Carolina Law will be near you!
Request a Bulletin
Schedule a Visit
Perhaps the best way to get to know all that South Carolina Law can offer is to schedule your in-person visit, where you will have the opportunity to sit in on a class, tour the building, and speak to current students.