The College of Engineering and Computing offers tours for prospective students Monday through Friday at 3:30p.m. These general tours are led by current engineering or computing students. Space is limited, so register early!
Daily tours last about an hour and provide a general overview engineering and computing programs. This tour does NOT include any parts of campus outside of the College of Engineering and Computing. If you are interested in seeing other parts of campus, please schedule a full campus tour with the University Visitor Center.
- A high school age prospective student (and their family), generally interested in attending college for some type of engineering or computing program.
- A senior in high school or transfer student (and their family) that is unable to attend a Big Friday session.
- If you are an educator, and would like to bring a group of students for a tour please contact Stefanie Perrell directly to make arrangements.
- September-April: Tours are offered daily, Monday-Friday at 3:30pm.
- May-August: Tours are offered Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 3:30pm.
- All tour registrations must be made at least two weeks prior to the requested date.
- We are not able to offer tours on weekends.
- We will NOT be offering tours on:
Register Here for a 3:30pm daily tour.
*New for 2017, additional 2pm tours from March 20 - April 14. Register here for a 2pm tour during these dates*