The College of Engineering and Computing offers tours for prospective students. These general tours are led by current engineering or computing students. Space is limited, so register early!
Daily tours last about an hour and provide a general overview engineering and computing programs. This tour does NOT include any parts of campus outside of the College of Engineering and Computing. If you are interested in seeing other parts of campus, please schedule a full campus tour with the University Visitor Center.
- A high school age prospective student (and their family), generally interested in attending college for some type of engineering or computing program.
- A senior in high school or transfer student (and their family) that is unable to attend a Big Friday session.
- If you are an educator, and would like to bring a group of students for a tour please contact Stefanie Perrell directly to make arrangements.
- May-August: Tours are offered Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 3:30pm.
- September-April: Tours are offered Monday through Friday at 3:30pm.
- All tour registrations must be made at least TWO WEEKS prior to the requested date.
- We are not able to offer tours on weekends.
- We will NOT be offering tours on:
- Wednesday, August 16 (Tour is FULL)
- Monday, August 21 (Solar Eclipse Day)
- Wednesday, August 23 (College event)
- Thursday, October 19 is unavailable (Fall Break)
- Friday, October 20 is unavailable (Fall Break)
- Wednesday, November 22 is unavailable (Thanksgiving Break)
- Thursday, November 23 is unavailable (Thanksgiving Break)
- Friday, November 24 is unavailable (Thanksgiving Break)
- Monday, December 11 through Friday, January 5, 2018 (Winter Break)
Register Here for a 3:30pm tour.
You will receive a confirmation sent to the email you provide on your registration within 24 working hours. Please check spam folders if you have not received it.