Big Friday sessions occur on designated Fridays throughout the fall and spring semesters, typically once per month. Big Friday offers a more comprehensive overview of the College of Engineering and Computing than the daily tours and will typically include a welcome from the dean, a current student question and answer panel, and tours led by faculty in specific majors.
This does NOT include any parts of campus outside of the College or Engineering and Computing. If you are interested in seeing other parts of campus, please schedule a full campus tour with the University Visitor Center.
- 3:30 to 3:45pm - Welcome from the Dean
- 3:45pm to 4 p.m. – General overview of the College of Engineering and Computing
- 4 to 4:30 p.m. – Question and answer panel with current students
- 4:30 to 5 p.m. – Faculty guided tour of the department of your choice
- A high school age prospective student (and their family), that is interested in majoring in engineering or computing.
Spring 2017 Big Friday will be held:
- Friday, February 17
- Friday, March 24
- Friday, April 7
Register for Big Friday HERE