(Changes to be voted on 10/23/13)
- Creates a process for reporting, investigating and resolving complaints related to workplace bullyings.
- Seeks to create an environment in which members of the University community are civil and respectful of individuals and individual differences.
- USC Columbia Faculty Manual Website
- Regional Campus Faculty Manual Website
- USC Aiken Faculty Manual (requires USC Aiken Username and Password)
- USC Beaufort Faculty Manual (PDF)
- USC Upstate Faculty Manual Website
Campus chief academic affairs officers are responsible for ensuring that all Faculty Manuals are kept up-to-date and revised to reflect newly approved University Policies within six months of approval.Faculty Manual revisions for all campuses must be approved by the president and the Board of Trustees. After review by the appropriate faculty governance body, draft revisions to a Faculty Manual should be forwarded to the Provost's Office. The Provost's Office will coordinate the final review process in preparation for presentation to the Board of Trustees. For more information, see UNIV 1.00 Policy on Policies.