Attendees will have the opportunity to:
- Experience life as a college student
- Learn how to navigate the college admissions process
- Learn what it takes to be a successful student
- Connect with Carolina students, faculty, and staff
- Discover what Carolina has to offer
To be considered for the program, complete the Summer Seniors application by Friday, May 16.
NOTE: If selected, attendees must pay a $75 program fee to secure their space at Summer Seniors. The fee covers overnight accommodations, meals and activities for the four-day program. The program fee can be waived for South Carolina students who qualify for a College Board fee waiver, ACT fee waiver, NACAC fee waiver, or for those students who participate in a TRIO program.
If you are a current UofSC student and interested in serving as a Summer Senior counselor, please contact UofSCMOST@gmail.com
Questions? Call the Office of Undergraduate Admissions at 803-777-7700 or 800-868-5872 or send us an email.