Or call 803-777-3175.
Use MyHealthSpace to make an appointment, view your wellness records, message with your doctor to ask questions and more.
* After your visit, complete this short survey to provide us some feedback about your visit.
If you have a sport-related or activity-related injury, your sports medicine physician will help treat conditions that affect your daily activities and help you reach your performance goals. Services include:
- Bracing (knee, wrist, ankle, etc.)
- Fracture Management
- Concussion Management
- Casting and Splinting
- Sports Physicals
- Joint and Soft Tissue Injections
- Exercise Prescription and Advice
- Rehabilitative Exercise Instruction
- Return to Play Recommendations
- Lifestyle Improvement
- Performance Enhancement
- Injury Prevention
Sports Medicine Fellows
Our sports medicine fellows work with us through a partnership with the USC School of Medicine.