Skip to Content

Conference Center

  • Individuals discussing insurance in the warm light


Need insurance for your upcoming camp, conference, meeting or event? We have a simple step to make this happen! Just go to TULIP (Tenants’ and Users’ Liability Insurance Policy) and see the policy option designed to provide low-cost general liability insurance to external users (3rd parties with no relation to the institution and no institutional financial support) of university facilities. 

Just Make Sure:

  • The University of South Carolina is named as an additional insured for all events.
  • Liquor Liability coverage is required for any event where alcohol will be served.
  • If vendors are attending your event, you must verify that they have proper insurance coverage naming the University of South Carolina as an additional insured or you must purchase coverage for the vendors when prompted to do so.
  • Verify the coverage you purchase meets your specific agreement for facilities use.

Challenge the conventional. Create the exceptional. No Limits.