I tested positive. Now what?
- Begin to isolate as soon as you receive your results or as soon as you are symptomatic while awaiting results.
- No in-person class, work or leaving your isolation location for anything but medical care.
- Please activate your isolation plan. You should either go home to isolate with your family or in another off-campus location.
- Isolating in place should only be utilized as a last resort measure.
- Roommates, housemates, and family members can safely isolate within a household by practicing rigorous risk mitigation strategies.
- Visit the CDC for more information and instructions [pdf].
- If you were tested off campus, upload your test result to your account in MyHealthSpace.
- Once you have uploaded your test result, you will receive communication from Student
Health Services regarding your isolation period.
- Available in MyHealthSpace for viewing by the morning following your results.
- Isolation dates will be based on your test date.
- Students can arrange formal communication to faculty and on-campus employers by filling out the COVID-19 Student Report Form and uploading the letter from Student Health Services stating their isolation dates.
My roommate tested positive. Now what?
- Wear a high-quality mask of N95 any time you are around others inside your home or indoors in public.
- Monitor for symptoms. If you develop symptoms, get tested and isolate until results are obtained.
- If you test negative, continue taking precautions through day 10.
- If you test positive, isolate immediately.