The Faculty Ombuds serves as a confidential, neutral, informal and independent resource
for faculty concerns and conflicts. These resources can help faculty members connect
with various university policies and procedures related to tenure, promotion, grievances
and more as well as self-help materials about common workplace issues and concerns.
- Committee on Tenure and Promotion
- Faculty-Related Policies and Procedures
- Faculty Grievance Committee [pdf]
- Family-Friendly Policies for Faculty
- Grievance Upon Non-Reappointment [pdf]
- Individual Unit Criteria for Promotion and Tenure
- Tenure Review Board [pdf]
- UofSC Policies and Procedures
The Faculty Ombuds provides online access to a range of self-help materials that may offer guidance in common scenarios.