**Depending on the COVID-19 situation in your destination country or your planned activities, additional requirements may be implemented.**
Step 1: Complete the initial application using the “APPLY NOW” link above.
Step 2: Log into your application and complete all Part One requirements.
- Program Selection
- Four agreements
- Education Abroad Application Fee (Undergraduate students only)
Step 3: Education Abroad will Pre-Approve your application.
If you have not received communication in one week after submitting Part One, please contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step 4: Log into your application and complete all Part Two requirements.
- Financial Aid Pre-Screen Form
- Passport Upload
- Medical Information
- Pre-Departure Modules
Step 5: Education Abroad will contact you regarding Final Approval.
Upon Acceptance into Program
- Pay the deposit to hold your place on the program by the due date indicated on your acceptance letter.
- Due to earlier payment deadlines, the Global UofSC in Peru program requires a $500 deposit due by September 21, 2021.
- Pay the balance by the due date indicated on your acceptance letter.
- Attend mandatory group pre-departure meetings.
- Check your Deposit/Withdrawal Form that was sent to you upon acceptance for your individual cancellation/refund policy.
If you have already applied for part 1 of your program and need to get back into the system to complete your application, you can do that here.
This application system is not compatible with mobile devices and Safari.