Skip to Content


Refund Request

For students actively enrolled, refunds will be handled after the end of the semester. The Bursar's Office reserves the right to use a refund to offset any outstanding university balance on your account.

Withdrawal or CarolinaCash refunds will be issued for account balances greater than $20.00 and a $20.00 processing fee will be applied.

Refund Request Form

*Required fields

Terms *
Reason for Refund (graduation and withdrawal will be verified with the university):

NOTE: There is no need to fill out a request if graduating due to the automated process

Challenge the conventional. Create the exceptional. No Limits.