- Presented by Teaching and Technology Services, UTS
- September 23, 2014
- 3:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Center for Teaching Excellence
Thomas Cooper Library, Room L511
This event is co-sponsored by University Technology Services and the Center for Teaching Excellence.
Want to use Blackboard to receive student assignments and give tests, but unsure of all the options? This session will focus on the best ways to set up your assignments and tests, including:
- Choosing between a regular Assignment and SafeAssign;
- Setting display and due dates, how students submit, how you receive and grade assignments; and
- Creating a test, building questions from pools, randomizing questions, and setting accessibility exceptions.
Members from Teaching and Technology Services at UTS will guide you through this hands-on session in Blackboard.
About the Facilitators
This workshop will be presented by representatives from Teaching and Technology Services at UTS.
This event is co-sponsored by the Center for Teaching Excellence and University Technology Services.
Turbo-Tech Tuesday: Assignments and Tests in Blackboard
We have received your registration.
There has been an error processing your request. Please contact us at email@example.com or call us at (803) 777-8322.