Welcome to Handshake, the USC Career Center’s new online integrated career managment platform. With Handshake, USC-Columbia students and alumni can:
- request an appointment with a career coach or pre-professional advisor,
- search for full-time, part-time, internship and co-op positions,
- customize their profile and upload a resume and other job search documents,
- view, apply for, and sign up for on-campus interviews
- access employer and Career Center events including workshops, employer information sessions and job fairs,
- research and message employers though the employer database,
- access tip sheets and other valuable career tools under "resources",
- keep an online journal of career development or job search progress,
- and more!!
& proud sponsor of Handshake!
Discover Your Opportunities www.boschcampus.com
Bosch. We are an innovator of technology and we are everywhere. Our automotive systems are in the car you drive and our power tools and household appliances are in the home you grew up in. We're not new, in fact we've been in the US since 1906 and we have what you are looking for from a company.
Looking for JobMate?In June of 2016 The University of South Carolina Career Center said Goodbye to JobMate and Hello to Handshake - our new state-of-the-art career management platform!
All current University of South Carolina- Columbia students automatically have a Handshake account with profile data imported directly from the Registrar's office. These students simply need to sign in to Handshake to activate the account.
Alumni will need to request an account from the Career Center and be approved for access.
See Creating a Handshake Account for details on getting started!
For questions about this transition, call the Career Center at 803-777-7280.