OneCarolina is the University of South Carolina's multi-year project for technology transformation. Its primary goal is to replace outdated administrative systems at the University.
The OneCarolina project will modernize, streamline, and enhance administrative services, transforming virtually every administrative system throughout the University's eight campuses. Implementation of the project will be in four phases:
- Student Information Systems - the first phase to be implemented, SIS will develop an easy-to-use web-based system for student records, class selection and scheduling, student financial management, student financial aid, and communication.
- Finance Streamlining financial operations, and increasing connectivity to diverse University systems and projects.
- Sponsored Programs developing faster identification, development, and submission for programs and research grants, as well as post-award management.
- Human Resources employment and benefits management.
The leadership team for the OneCarolina Project is comprised of subject experts from the five major administrative and technical areas of University operations, who provide leadership for specific OneCarolina project areas.
- Executive Sponsor Liaison - Dr. William Hogue, University Vice President for Information Technology and Chief Information Officer
- OneCarolina Project Director Robert Swab
- Student Information Systems Aaron Marterer, University Registrar
- Financial Aid Bob Godfrey, Columbia Office of Student Financial Aid
- Finance Janis Hoffman, University Bursar
- Human Resources Jennifer Lauer, Division of Human Resources
- Technical Systems Stan Lawrimore, University Technology Services
The University of South Carolina
1244 blossom St. Suite 200
Columbia, South Carolina 29209